- To focus on INDI Apparel and hopefully turn it into a profitable business on its second year.
- To study for the GRE and apply to grad school so that I will begin either by the end of this year or by the beginning of next year.
- To visit Japan this year and be able to speak/understand some Japanese.
Today I started with my Japanese lessons and I have my ticket for Tokyo on the 13 of May : )
INDI is going through an extreme renovation–I hired a web designer, a business coach and I am finally delegating the work that i’ve needed to let go of for a long time now…letting others help me and being ok with it. It was rough but once I made the leap, everything else became less stressful.
I would say I’m well on my way with these three on my list…it’s going to be a lot more hard work, and a lot more fun as the months progress.
Part 2 of my entry:
- Take better care of my body (exercising and eating like I used to)
- Take more photographs since photography makes me ridiculously happy.
- Take more dance lessons since it ALSO makes me ridiculously happy.