This skirt is ideal for traveling from one dance festival to the next. I have one I take with me when I go to Buenos Aires and I keep it in my purse in case I decide to pop into a milonga for some tango at random hours of the night.
- It’s light to pack–fits into a tiny corner of your suitcase.
- Doesn’t wrinkle easily
- Works for Day and Night
- Easy to pair up with different tops (I’ve seen dancers use this as a top, too!)
- The waist can be worn high (on the natural waist) or low on the hips.
- It can be worn to go out in general– you can use it for dancing or a nice dinner.
- Flows beautifully when you move!
This skirt is available in ALL SIZES! Simply include specific measurements (bust, hips, waist) when you order and make sure to add any notes if you need any modifications made.
This skirt can also be made in different colors upon request. Please contact Diana Lopez: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Custom Designs also available. Click on the Custom Clothing link in the menu at the top of the page.
**Note: At INDI we don’t believe in labeling our apparel with sizes. Because, honestly, depending on what you buy your size is going to vary, and who comes up with these parameters anyways? That’s why I prefer to ask for measurements from my clients so I can make sure that the item will fit. If you’re looking at the drop down menu and don’t feel like you fall into a category, please message me with your measurements and ask me to make one that will fit you better!